How to list keyboard shortcuts?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

I have searched this group for similar questions but didn't find the
answer I was looking for. Textadept is, of course, very configurable
and this is why I am keen to use it. Keyboard shortcuts are
configurable and can be configured from within modules etc that may be
downloaded from the wiki or elsewhere. For easy reference I wonder if
there is a way to have Textadept produce a list of all keyboard
shortcuts and their associated functions? Of course this may not be
very easily understood (depending upon functions' names) but it's
better than nothing. If I understand correctly, the information I'm
seeking is in a global table named "keys". Is it easy enough to dump
the contents of this table to standard output, or (perhaps even
better) a buffer created for the purpose?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson