Re: How to list keyboard shortcuts?

From: Frank Smit <61924....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 05:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a list of shortcuts that I've made by looking through `core /
ext / key_commands.lua`.

http://61924.nl/static/documents/textadept_keyboard_and_mouse_shortcuts.html

Not all the shortcuts are there. I couldn't figure out how some are
working. And the Mac OSX shortcuts are also missing (I don't have a
Mac).

Regards,
Frank