Re: How to list keyboard shortcuts?

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 05:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Frank,

On 9 Apr., 14:33, Frank Smit <61924....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a list of shortcuts that I've made by looking through `core /
> ext / key_commands.lua`.
>
> http://61924.nl/static/documents/textadept_keyboard_and_mouse_shortcu...
>
> Not all the shortcuts are there. I couldn't figure out how some are
> working.

that looks nice! Did you see the cheat sheet here: http://cheat.errtheblog.com/s/textadept/
?
The missing ones should be:
Ctrl-Return for autocomplete
The next two ones are key chains, first alt-c then enclose the current
selection with the chars ", ', ( you press next etc. Note that you
have to "stop" in between.
Alt-s won't work by default, see the recent discussion about the menu
accelerators.
(Btw. if nobody disagrees then I'd send Mitchell a patch with my
proposed merging of the search menu into the tools menu. Does anyone
use the search menu? I assume everybody uses alt-f for opening
search?)

\t is just the Tab key, ai etc chains as above.
Same for the views, though I personally use the menu short cuts
because they are shorter... Alt-v then a, instead of Ctrl+Alt+v then w

Robert