Re: How to list keyboard shortcuts?

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 9, 6:59 pm, Frank Smit <61924....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Robert, that cheatsheet helped. I've updated my own list.
>
> http://61924.nl/static/documents/textadept_keyboard_and_mouse_shortcu...
>
> Still have some trouble with the snippets shortcuts.

Line 204 in core/ext/key_commands.lua:

  -- Find in Files is ai when find pane is focused.

In the find pane (after pressing ctrl-f) you can press alt+i to select
the option "search in files" at the bottom right.

The shortcuts at line 215 in core/ext/key_commands.lua do not work in
my editor for an unknown reason:
Snippets are defined in their respective language modules. Out of the
box Textadept has c and lua snippets. In a lua document type e.g. f
then the tab key to expand the function template. See also here:
http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept2/modules/_m.textadept.lsnippets.html
To get an overview of the included lua snippets have a look at modules/
lua/snippets.lua

Robert