"Recent files" list?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:25:42 -0700 (PDT)

I often reopen files I have been working on recently, but prefer not
to use Textadept's "session" option for this purpose. In reviewing
Textadept's source code - specifically "key_commands.lua" I note a
section title "-- Miscellaneous not in standard menu" which also
contains the text "-- Recent files." Is this function not in the menu
for a specific reason - e.g. it's buggy/the author prefers not to use
it?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson