Re: "Recent files" list?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:36 PM, phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 7, 9:14 am, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Alt+O is the default keyboard shortcut for that.
>
> > > - Brian
>
> > Alt+O appears to me to display the buffer list, not the list of
> > recently opened files. I'm sure I'm running a vanilla installation of
> > Textadept.
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Russell Dickenson
>
> On Apr 7, 9:41 am, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, yes. The files currently open were recently opened. Try closing one of
> them. The closed file should still appear in that list.
>
> - Brian

OK - now I understand. Textadept behaves just as you say - I open 2
files, then close just one of them and Alt+O opens a list of two files
- the one I still open and the one just closed. All this is OK until I
quit from Textadept, because the files recently opened are not saved.
When I run Textadept, Alt+O opens an empty list. Is there a "Save the
list of recently opened files" configuration option somewhere?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson