Re: Is it OK to use 'compile' and 'run' for hypertext documents?

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:19:31 -0700

It would be possible. I've considered making modifications to the code there
to put the error messages from the compiler in-line in the file through
Scintilla's annotations:
http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaDoc.html#Annotations

Does Tidy have a predictable format for its error messages? (That is,
something that could be matched with a regex to find the line numbers?)

- Brian