Re: Is it OK to use 'compile' and 'run' for hypertext documents?

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 09:39:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> While talking about it, would it be possible to read the line-comment
> string from the definition in the respective lexer and have this used
> for the ctrl-q commenting function? So each language with a line-
> comment could be easily commented this way?

Not all lexers have a comment string. For example forth has lpeg.S('|\
\'), Io has lpeg.P('#') + '//', etc. These patterns cannot be easily
interpreted.

Instead I have gone the language-specific module route like with run
commands. This is in latest hg (r560). Supplemental comments can be
found here:

http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.CommentSupplemental

Note the incompatibility with 2.2 beta. Available only from hg. Thanks
to Brian Schott for supplying the comment table.

Mitchell