Contributing to Textadept

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I recently read this article on contributing to open source projects,
http://brad.livejournal.com/2409049.html
Occasionally the question popped up on the mailing list, whether
something is a bug or not and whether to use the issue tracker or the
mailing list for feature requests, like here:

>> do you prefer to see new features being suggested and discussed here
>> or as issues on Google Code?
>
>Here would be best. It's easier to discuss and would involve more
>others, as they would have to peruse the issue list for features to
>comment on, etc.
>
>-Mitchell;

In the past I've send Mitchell files, posted on Bitbucket, pasted here
on the mailing list... I don't know what works best for you, Mitchell.

Maybe it would be helpful to include your preferred options on the
Google Code page. http://code.google.com/p/flot/ is an example of what
I'm talking about.
Btw, I like the new screenshot! May I suggest making it much bigger or
only a little bigger and adding screenshots of the other two platforms
next to it? So more around 600px wide in total?
Maybe adding "Manual - More Screenshots" or something similar under
the screenshot as a link would be useful as well?

Thanks,
Robert