Question about Textadept's behaviour with "Send To" function of Windows

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Windows XP SP3 I have created a link to Textadept in the "Send To"
menu for Explorer. When I already have Textadept open, a new instance
of it is created and the file opened in the new instance. I would
prefer that the file was opened in the instance of Textadept already
running. Of course the other behaviour may also be useful sometimes,
so perhaps this could be configurable?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson