Re: Question about Textadept's behaviour with "Send To" function of Windows

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 13, 1:07 pm, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Russell,
>
> > It doesn't really help the discussion but I just discovered a thread
> > from early February 2009 about the same issue/question that I raised.
> > I did search the group's history but I obviously wasn't using the
> > right search terms.
>
> > Just a quick question on the topic - would this be implemented in
> > Textadept's core - i.e. C - or in the Lua extensions?
>
> Nope. This is at the C level.
>
> Mitchell

In that case is it worth trying to bribe Neil Hodgson (main developer
of Scintilla and fellow Australian) to reveal the secrets of how he
coded SciTE to be either single-instance or multi-instance? Of course
you could browse the source code of Scintilla and SciTE, but that
would the "easy" way. Offer him a "tinny" and he might reveal all! :P

Regards,

Russell Dickenson