compiling on Ubuntu

From: Patrick <spell_gooder_....at.spellingbeewinnars.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

A few months ago I was thinking how nice it would be if I could find a
Lua oriented text editor that I could run Lua commands in.I just heard
about textadept during the eLua interview on Floos Weekly, I really
want to give it a try.

I am running Ubuntu and getting this compile error:

make: *** No rule to make target `scintillua/gtk/*.cxx', needed by
`AutoComplete.o'. Stop.

I did install the GTK dev headers. Please help I don't want to read
the Emacs manual :-(

-Patrick