Re: Next generation of lexers

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:07:24 -0700

I've created an issue in Google Code for this.
http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/issues/detail?id=7

I use LaTeX and various extension packages such as Beamer. The list of
environments and commands is never going to be complete enough to
highlight arbitrary Tex/LaTeX documents, so I think your solution of using

local command = token('keyword', '\\' * l.word)

is a good one.

Somewhat related: Can these please be fixed in time for 2.2?
http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/issues/detail?id=5
http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/issues/detail?id=6

- Brian