Re: Next generation of lexers

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:03:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 17, 9:34 am, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > New documentation can be found here:http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept2/modules/lexer2.html. The
> > attached tgz contains the new lexers/, and ScintillaBase.cxx,
> > ScintillaBase.h, and LexLPeg.cxx files.
>
> > Linux users, please test! Clone the latest hg fromhttp://textadept.googlecode.com/hg, copy the archived C++ files into
> > your textadept/src/scintillua/src/ folder, and replace the
> > textadept/lexers/ directory. Compile ta and you're good to go.

[snip]

Mitchell,

I have done only a little testing with this release and already
Textadept crashes. I start Textadept, type in some basic HTML and save
the file. All is OK so far except that the HTML lexer isn't applied
when I save the file. When I then press [F5] to have the lexer
applied, Textadept crashes. Since I am running it under GNOME, bug-
buddy runs automatically and produces a text dump file.

Should I record this as an issue in the Textadept bug tracker and
include the dump file?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson