Re: How to use Lua patterns in Find

From: gummybears <wneimei....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your quick reply.

What I am trying to do, is to find/replace a pattern up to the end of
line.
Is it possible to find "sometext more text" to the EOL ?
Thought that "$" should do the trick, however I am getting all the
text
matching "sometext" to the EOF

Another question, are you the developer of textadept (just curious) ?