Re: How to use Lua patterns in Find

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:51:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 18, 7:45 pm, gummybears <wneimei....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Thanks for your quick reply.
>
> What I am trying to do, is to find/replace a pattern up to the end of
> line.
> Is it possible to find "sometext more text" to the EOL ?
> Thought that "$" should do the trick, however I am getting all the
> text
> matching "sometext" to the EOF

How many items do you want to replace in your line? I usually just use
the "replace" button a few times instead of "replace all" - or you
could write a little bit of Lua in the command entry field.

> Another question, are you the developer of textadept (just curious) ?
No.Mitchell is: http://www.caladbolg.net/

Mitchell, you should put your name (and my maybe license info) in the
"About" box ;-)