Bookmark features

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 02:46:40 -0700 (PDT)

Seems like Textadept has a halfway implemented bookmark system
(doesn't save, can't switch between buffers, etc...).
I'm still using 2.0 right now, but was wondering if anyone improved
the bookmark system since then, or if there are any definate plans to
do so?

Otherwise I think I'll do it myself.
BTW if no one has done it yet, and I wind up doing it, anyone has
bookmark feature requests?

-Jay