Textadept's strange behaviour when an error has occurred on startup

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

I have recently been tweaking Textadept and as a result, causing
errors on startup. I notice that when an error with one or more of
Textadept's configuration files has occurred, I get a split view, with
the Untitled buffer and a Message buffer. I (think) understand the
reason for this and it seems reasonable behaviour. If I then try to
correct the problem but fail, when Textadept is started again, the
window is split into 3 panes. If quit and restart Textadept, the
window is split into 4 panes. If I quit and restart Textadept, the
window is split into 5 panes. You may begin seeing a pattern
appear. :P

Why does Textadept do this? Is it perhaps a side-effect of Textadept's
efforts to re-open those buffers/files which were open when it was
last quit?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson