Re: Textadept's strange behaviour when an error has occurred on startup

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:52:19 -0400

Mitchell,

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:

> Correct. The session is saved, including split views.

Is it possible to remember the displayed buffers in each split. I open
TextAdept often and it gets the buffers all wrong when it first starts. It
takes a few commands to get them layed out the way they were when I last
closed. It is confussing.

Also, how come the session is not remembered when you right-click and open
with TextAdept? It always opens a separate instance and the size is not
remembered. I would actually prefer if the files just opened in the
currently open TextAdept window. Any thoughts?

--
Regards,
Ryan