Re: Is it OK to use 'compile' and 'run' for hypertext documents?

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 21:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

One thing I had fixed(?) in my 2.0 version of Textadept, was that the
compile function doesn't save the buffer before doing its magic (which
has caused me confusion in the past)

function compile()
  if not buffer.filename then return end
  -- FIX --
  buffer:save()
  -- END --
  local action = compile_command[buffer.filename:match('[^.]+$')]
  if action then execute(type(action) == 'function' and action() or
action) end
end

It would be nice if this could get pushed back into the trunk (unless
there are objections of course!)
-Jay