Shared Snippets

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 16:52:51 -0700

Here's another discovery that will be up on the wiki momentarily:

---
-- Snippets for the php module.
module('_m.php.snippets', package.seeall)
require 'hypertext.snippets'
local snippets = _G.snippets
if type(snippets) == 'table' then
  snippets.php = snippets.hypertext
end
Because copying and pasting all of those HTML snippets into the PHP
snippet file makes no sense. I'll be doing something similar for my C++,
Java, and D snippets soon.
- Brian