MacOS "file browser" bug?

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:22:23 -0700 (PDT)

I was trying out Textadept 2.2 beta on my Mac at home, but the "file
browser" that opens up when you load or save files (not the PM thing
that no longer exists) doesn't seem to work right. If I use the arrows
to navigate, I can apparently reach the files I want, but the UI
doesn't update at all (the selection row doesn't change) same happens
if I use the mouse and click. So the bug is that the file browser UI
doesn't update.

Anyone else with the same problem?