init.lua paths order

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 20:56:02 -0700 (PDT)

was wondering if changing the paths table in init.lua, placing
_USERHOME paths first might be a good idea (so user scripts override
default scripts) .

local paths = {
  _USERHOME..'/?.lua', --> this is also new too
  _USERHOME..'/modules/?.lua',
  _USERHOME..'/modules/?/init.lua',
  _HOME..'/modules/?.lua',
  _HOME..'/modules/?/init.lua',
  package.path
}

The first path (_USERHOME..'/?.lua') is also new, and it allows me to
keep my own .textadept/ext folder so I can easily override ext/
keys.lua, ext/find.lua and ext/key_commands.lua (which have a few
personal changes) without requiring me to include everything again in
my own .textadept/init.lua.

My solution here is far from optimal, but it might be a good lead
towards making extending/overriding easier. Still pondering...