How to toggle folding margin?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:29:18 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to be able to toggle the folding margin but I'm not sure
how to do so. I have tried editing my personal theme's view.lua but
has a weird effect on Textadept's appearance, disable the display of
line numbers and changing the colour of the caret. In reading the
documentation I have working on the basis that changing the buffer's
"fold" value to '0'.

Can anyone suggest how I might do this?