Re: How to implement custom compile/run commands?

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:10:32 +0200

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:35 PM, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert,
>

> > Mitchell, is there a buffer attribute with the current lexer language? I
> > thought there was one, but I couldn't find it.
>
> buffer:get_lexer_language() or buffer._lexer
>
> Mitchell
>
> Thanks, that was the one.
I just checked, the examples in the wiki for ruby, php etc. use file
extensions (before I had just seen the first one, java, where it isn't so
obvious) and the documentation clearly states that file extensions are used,
so it's not a "bug", sorry.
What do you think, should this be unified? I'd prefer the lexer, so you
could have eg. html and htm covered.