XML completion module version 0.3

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:25:39 -0700

Version 0.3 of my XML / XHTML module is finished. If you edit HTML on a
regular basis, please give it a try.

http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Xmlcomplete

Work is still continuing on my "Zen Coding" module. I'm still working on
debugging it. If you'd like to alpha test, I've uploaded the latest
zen.lua here:

http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Zenlike

Don't know what Zen Coding is? Watch the video: http://vimeo.com/7405114

- Brian