Re: XML completion module version 0.3

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 21:09:51 -0700 (PDT)

On May 12, 1:25 pm, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Version 0.3 of my XML / XHTML module is finished. If you edit HTML on a
> regular basis, please give it a try.
>
> http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Xmlcomplete
>
> Work is still continuing on my "Zen Coding" module. I'm still working on
> debugging it. If you'd like to alpha test, I've uploaded the latest
> zen.lua here:
>
> http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Zenlike
>
> Don't know what Zen Coding is? Watch the video:http://vimeo.com/7405114
>
> - Brian

Brian,

I may have said it before but here it is again - thankyou! I wonder
what you have changed in this version?

I get confused by the use of multiple carets so I actually "dumb down"
your functions. In my hypertext commands.lua file, only the following
commands remain active:

                  ['cs\n'] = {completeClosingTag},
                  ['<'] = {autoTag},

This gives me what I want - I get the matching tag inserted when I
press the closing '>' and I can get the closing tag inserted if I
haven't just typed an opening tag with the key sequence Control+Shift
+N. Can you explain the advantages of your full function? When I
enable multiple carets I can't seem to get the correct key sequence to
avoid having unwanted characters inserted. I assume I'm using your
function the wrong way.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson