Re: XML completion module version 0.3

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:47:36 -0700

I've updated the "zen" module to include support for the + operator as
was shown in the Youtube video.

http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Zenlike

The example key bindings there show normal snippets and the zen
expansion both bound to the tab key. For these two to work together
better I've uploaded a special version of my snippets file. (Don't use
that snippets file if you're not using the zen module.)