Lua Rocks

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Right now adding module/function/fixes to one's Textadept is kind of
messy. So I was wondering if anyone has tried using "Lua Rocks", maybe
we could set a module repository or something, and allow patching with
Rocks or something.

Disclaimer: I've never used Lua Rocks, and have no idea how it works,
but have heard about it and guess it's supposed to work like a package
system. In other words I have no idea what I'm talking about, but
someone might actually know a bit and have an actual idea/plan :)