Re: textadept.com

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:57:16 +0200

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds like a plan :)
>
> -Jay

I've added a favicon, better handling of the commit notes, some
missing links and changed the behaviour for the screenshots to
mouseover - so I think featurewise it's pretty complete. Technically
(the images are a bit large) and stylewise there might of course be
room for improvement :-)
http://rgieseke.bitbucket.org/