Re: New script releases

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 18:59:06 -0700

I wish there was support for it in stock TA / Scintilla / SciTE. If
there was, I wouldn't have needed that module. That module is, in all
honesty, a stupid hack. (with the exception of the selectAll function)

To my knowledge there isn't a way to bind functions to any mouse event
other than double-click.

- Brian