MacOS paste issue

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 08:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure when it happened, since I use TA mostly at work on a Windows
machine, but at home on my Mac I'm having issues with pasting.
Apparently it just doesn't work. No idea what's the cause yet, but I
do know that it doesn't seem to be the key mapping, as pasting from
the toolbar or context menu also fail.

Anyone else with the same problem on the Mac?