Re: MacOS paste issue

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

As a test I downloaded TA2.0 and paste works, so I kept trying and it
works up until textadept_2.2_beta.osx.zip and stops working in
textadept_2.2_beta2.osx.zip. Apparently some change in between these
two releases is the cause.

Haven't pinpointed it down any further yet as I need to get some
sleep.

-Jay