Re: Request for a "Rewrap paragraph" function

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:02:06 -0700 (PDT)

On May 3, 9:11 pm, Frank Smit <61924....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> The wiki page was full of crap. I restored it, but I don't know if
> it's alright now.
>
> 2010/5/2 Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>:
>
> > Thewrapfunction should be fixed now.
>
> >http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Linewrap
>
> > - Brian

Brian et al,

I am having trouble with this function. If I use wrap2.lua, it
*almost* works as expected, but when wrapping a long line into several
lines, it fails to complete the job. The long line is broken down into
shorter lines, but the very last line of the resulting paragraph
exceeds the long line value.

I have tried the older version - wrap.lua - and get even stranger
results with it. For example, the first line is re-wrapped OK. When I
then move the cursor to the next line, and press Control+h, nothing
happens, except that the cursor is moved up a line. However if I put
the cursor on the line *below* the line which is to be wrapped, the
line is re-wrapped perfectly.

Would you prefer that I switch back to wrap2.lua and work to
troubleshoot the problem?

Regards,