Re: Request for a "Rewrap paragraph" function

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 20:17:20 -0700

I just confirmed this bug. It seems that Scintilla's paragraph functions
don't work quite the way I expect them to... One workaround for this is
to just select some text on the current line. (Even one character should
do it) before running the wrapping script.

You'll notice that if you use Edit->Select In->Paragraph on your test
file that it won't work the way you want it to either.