Re: "Recent files" list?

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:10:26 +0200

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM, phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not asking that you or anyone else add this functionality, but if
> you/they did I would forever grateful. If I desperately want this
> functionality of course I could add it myself. For the moment, all I'm
> asking is - why is this apparently not possible?
>

> Regards,
>
> Russell Dickenson

The Lua state is the limit, I think, technically, there shouldn't be a
problem. Maybe you could create a Wiki page called "feature
requests/ideas" with a description of your idea. Others might have
similar ideas, half-baked code which might help. (I have,
definitely...)
Do you want to have no session reloading when reopening Textadept but
instead a list with the 10 most recent files accessable with a key
command?

Robert