Re: How to add "blank" margin on each side of the buffer's display?

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:34:13 -0700

Actually, it does do something. I looked more closely and it seems to always
set the margin to 0 pixels.

Is there some documentation on the fields in iface.lua?
My guess is that it's

buffer_field = {get_number, set_number, argument_type, indexed}
so
margin_left = {2156, 2155, 1, 0},
means that SCI_GETMARGINLEFT takes an integer, and SCI_SETMARGINLEFT returns
an integer, and that margin_left is not a table?