How do you find out keyboard symbols for various keys?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 23:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

Someone recently published functions for folding and unfolding but I
found that the key bindings used clashed with those of GNOME under
Linux. I thought, that's OK, maybe I could use the plus and minus keys
on the numeric keypad section of a full-size keyboard. This was as far
as I got, because I don't know how to determine the required keyboard
symbol. I have looked at Textadept's documentation but I can't equate
the documentation's mention of keyboard symbols with what actually
appears in Textadept's code.

Can anyone help?

Regards,