Re: Calling Lua functions form C++

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:50:27 -0400

Oh. I would be very interested in this patch. I prefer to use text editors
in a single instance mode. I can't wait to try it out.

--
Regards,
Ryan
On Jun 5, 2010 3:40 AM, "Brian Schott" <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
Question mostly for Mitchell: Is there a clean way to call the "open"
function in file_io.lua from the C++ side of Textadept? That's the last
thing I need for making a single-instance patch for Linux.