Build process

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:49:31 +0200

Hi,

I've tried to run the patch file for Scintilla/Scite following (I
think) the instructions in Scintillua's Readme:
"Patch:
    1. Download official Scintilla/SciTE and unpack.
    2. Copy `scintillua.patch` to the unpacked directory.
    3. Run 'patch -p1 < scintillua.patch' (without quotes).
    4. Compile as normal."

I get:
~/test/scite211$ patch -p1 < scintillua.patch

patching file scintilla/gtk/deps.mak
patching file scintilla/gtk/makefile
patching file scintilla/include/KeyWords.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 5.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 33.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 44.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 54.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 70.
scintilla/include/KeyWords.h.rej
patching file scintilla/include/SciLexer.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 13.

Any ideas what could be wrong?
I usually rebuild Textadept when there is change, but currently I
often end up moving files around or replacing lines.
If I could automate assembling the necessary files it would be easy
for me to have a "nightly" Textadept build. A while ago I had a
repository with the latest version but it quickly got messy.
Mitchell, do you already have a script that pulls everything together
(Scintillua, Gcocoadialog) when you do a new release?

Robert