Error defining custom theme loading

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:18:02 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to load a custom theme and I read on this page () that I just
need a file '~/.textadept/theme' to point to the directory where it is
located. I have my custom theme defined in a '~/.textadept/my_custom'
directory.
I have tried to add these one at a time:

'~/.textadept/my_custom'
'~/.textadept/my_custom/'
'my_custom'
'my_custom/'
'./my_custom'
'./my_custom/'

to the "theme" file. None of them worked. I try to move that 'my_custom'
theme to the 'themes' directory under TA install location and the theme
works. What am I missing? Or is there a bug?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ryan