Re: API Changes

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:29:57 +0200

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:49 PM, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:

>> Command line arguments - would you consider adding command line
>> switches for setting the location of userhome and
>> Textadept versions. Possibly,
>> -p or --plain for loading Textadept without userhome
>> -u <path> or --userhome <path> for setting the userhome location
>
> Submit a patch :)

I got something [1] working, my problem now is that RESETTING seems
not to be available in
core/init.lua, so after a reset() I get the default .textadept.
"args" seem to persist a resetting so I could leave it there to
re-read after a reset.

[1]: http://gist.github.com/439330

Thanks for any hints,
Robert