Re: Command line args (was: API Changes)

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:55:19 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> The Lua state is destroyed and re-initialized inbetween reset_before
> and reset_after events so no data can persist. I've attached a patch
> that fixes the issue. I'll commit it later tonight. Thanks.
>
> Mitchell

thanks for looking into this. I've attached my attempt, which is more
complicated. The difference is that your version loads files from the
command line and saves the session (so previous session files would be
"lost"), while my attempt is loading files passed from the command
line in addition, if -nosession isn't explicitly passed. I just
checked and your version is the current behaviour.
Textadept.
Possibly, the session file loading should be attached to a (to be
introduced) "startup" event instead of "arg_none"?

Robert