Re: Textadept 3.0 beta

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

Mitchell,

Thanks! I will test it under Windows 7, Windows XP SP3 and Linux and
report any issues I find. "Bugs" which I will be looking out for
include occasional instances when 2.2 didn't apply the HTML Lexer to
HTML files and which required a refresh ([F5]) to fix. I am also keen
to migrate my prefered theme (named "Darkness") to TA 3.0 Beta ASAP.

To Mitchell and all those who help with TA's development, thankyou. I
prefer to use the same editor under both Windows and Linux and TA is
the only one I have found which provides the same experience and
extensibility in a way that suits my needs (and desires! :] ). I came
relatively late into the TA community but it has made amazing progress
in the very short time I have been using it and tracking its
development. Sadly I have only been able to contribute questions along
the lines "How do I..." but happily have had some fantastic,
intelligent replies. I am keen to put some of my ideas into practice
but it's going to be a slow journey.

Mitchell - I hope your studies are progressing as well as TA's
development.

Regards,