Re: [textadept] Re: Textadept 3.0 beta

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:25:34 -0700

I've had one crashing issue, but it only seems to happen on one of the
machines I use. I haven't been able to reproduce it.

By the way, I think that the "replace all" issue has been in pretty
much every version of Textadept. I didn't trigger it very often and
usually just forgot about it. This time I fixed it.