Re: Textadept 3.0 beta

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 30, 1:14 am, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010, mitchell wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > Textadept 3.0 beta is released fromhttp://textadept.googlecode.com.
> > It is incompatible with the 2.x series.
>
> Other than Brian's 'replace all' issue, have there been any problems experienced with the beta? I kind of expected a ton of them... If nobody speaks up, I'm thinking of having the official 3.0 on July 1.
>
> mitchell

In my use of Textadept beta 3.0 it's behaved as I would expect. I
haven't reinstalled my preferred scripts etc because of the warnings
about API changes etc. I am still in the process of tweaking my
preferred theme but this has nothing to do with the stability or
otherwise of Textadept beta 3.0.

"I kind of expected a ton of them..." I understand but maybe this is
one of those times when everything's gone right? I hope I haven't
jinxed you with this comment. :(

Regards,