Re: is the status bar configurable?

From: Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, that does work. I thought the entire statusbar might be
configurable the way that Vim's is, but I guess the right-side
component (of file position, type, etc) is fixed.

Then I guess my next question is, is there some event I can hook into
for whenever the statusbar is updated, so I can add the file path
before the message to be output?

Are there some sample TA configs I can look at somewhere to get an
idea where to start? How about yours?

By the way, I figured that since 3.0 is coming, I might as well get a
jump and not have to transition when it's finally released, so that's
what I am using now.

Scott