Re: is the status bar configurable?

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:14:46 -0700

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that does work. I thought the entire statusbar might be
> configurable the way that Vim's is, but I guess the right-side
> component (of file position, type, etc) is fixed.

gui.docstatusbar_text

> Then I guess my next question is, is there some event I can hook into
> for whenever the statusbar is updated, so I can add the file path
> before the message to be output?

Not that I know of.

> Are there some sample TA configs I can look at somewhere to get an
> idea where to start? How about yours?

I've posted most of my interesting extensions on the wiki. I haven't
yet posted TA3-updated versions of everything yet, but these should
give you an idea of where to start.
http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/

Also see the Lua documentation here:
http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept3/index.html