Re: copy from textadept and paste to xterm doesn't work

From: Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 22, 4:21 pm, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> I presume you have tried middle-click or shift+insert?

Yes. It pastes, but not the content I copied to the clipboard in TA.
As I said before, there are some weird clipboard dynamics involved
when going between xterms and standard GUI apps. This operation worked
properly in Scite. It doesn't in TA. Try it yourself. But use an
xterm, not a Gnome/KDE/GTK/Qt terminal.