Re: Set the font size from home directroy

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:46:35 -0400

Hi Mitchell,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:41 AM, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> You will want to edit your theme file's lexer.lua. Set the font_size
> variable.

There is no way to do that from outside the theme? If not, shouldn't there
be? I was under the impression that you should not change
the distribution files because they will be overwritten when a new version
comes out. Also there are at least three themes and I would have to change
each one, instead of just overwriting the setting in the 'init.lua' file (or
what ever file in you _USERHOME directory).

Thoughts?

--
Regards,
Ryan